Your Guide To Writing The Perfect Letter
Discovery Resource # ST-14
Search & Interview
Connecting through storytelling
[easy-social-share buttons="facebook,twitter,google,pinterest,linkedin" counters=0 style="icon"]
Without a doubt, a cover letter is one of the best opportunities you have to make a meaningful impression and separate yourself from a competitive candidate pool, especially when sharing YOUR UNIQUE STORY.
Learn how to customize a powerful cover letter taking the prospective employer on a guided journey of some of your most notable career and life achievements. Note: We will be referring to this as both a cover letter and cover email throughout the chapter.
- Write attention-grabbing cover letters for highly sought-after positions.
- Understand how a well-worded cover letter will enhance your chance of getting an interview.
- Leverage language drawn from the job posting itself.
- Clearly display your personal brand and the transferable skills you bring to the position.
- Paint a picture of how your candidacy will fulfill the needs of vacancy for which you apply.
- Set the stage for a potentially-rewarding career filled with success and contentment.