Discovery Resource # ST-03
Analyzing compensation by each factor
[easy-social-share buttons="facebook,twitter,google,pinterest,linkedin" counters=0 style="icon"]
There are a variety of compensation packages available in the healthcare industry today. Just as you reviewed in our job transitions chapter, this is not a “one size fits all” process. Understanding the types of compensation packages and their fundamental differences is key to ensuring your ability to determine which offer is in your best interest.
- Learn how employers determine compensation packages.
- Generate questions to ask the employer before making a decision.
- Understand how compensation is impacted by geographic location, demographic classification, practice type, practice ownership, and medical specialty.
- Learn how compensation methods impact a physician’s financial bottom line.
- Differentiate between various production-based models.