Discovery Resource # ST-05
Search & Interview
Focus with precision and timing
[easy-social-share buttons="facebook,twitter,google,pinterest,linkedin" counters=0 style="icon"]
Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your search by identifying your resources, understanding your obstacles, and organizing the tools at your disposal to maximize your job search..
- Understand your mission, vision and values and how they impact your job search strategy.
- Integrate your understanding of job search resources and networks.
- Identify and leverage specific channels/networks for your job search.
- Differentiate between an in-house vs. agency recruiter.
- Build a foundation that incorporates your mission, vision, and values into your search.
- Create career opportunities using both traditional and non-traditional methods.
- Build relevant professional networks as a foundation for future advancement.