A results-oriented guidebook filled with practical information and expert advice to help you find, secure and thrive as a new physician. A one-of-a-kind resource with content never before presented in a single guide.
• Learn how to find a position that will launch you on a rewarding career.
• Walk through the hiring process from a needs assessment through the transition into a new position.
This worksheet will help you organize and group all of your tasks into manageable milestones to ensure you stay on track.
• Meet your deadlines and milestones.
• Maintain orderly progress toward your goals.
This exercise, along with the Career Tracker Worksheet, will enable you to build a roadmap for transitioning from residency into your life and career. Each resident has different circumstances and needs, so your roadmap will be uniquely your own.
• Customize your transition roadmap from residency to career.
• Identify key milestones and plan ahead.
Learn the process and benefits of forming a personal advisory board — a group of advisors who can help guide you in areas that are outside of your expertise or ability to be fully objective.
• Discover how a personal advisory board may be instrumental as you transition from training into your life and career.
• Walk through the steps of forming a personal advisory team.