A results-oriented guidebook filled with practical information and expert advice to help you find, secure and thrive as a new physician. A one-of-a-kind resource with content never before presented in a single guide.
• Learn how to find a position that will launch you on a rewarding career.
• Walk through the hiring process from a needs assessment through the transition into a new position.
Access Resource Additional Information: Objectives: Understand your mission, vision and values and how they impact your job search strategy. • Integrate your understanding of job search resources and networks. • Identify and leverage specific channels/networks for your job search. • Differentiate between an in-house vs. agency recruiter. • Build a foundation that incorporates your mission, vision, and […]
Develop a critical asset in your job search — the “elevator speech” — that is concise, practiced and perfected, yet remains conversational and does come across as rehearsed or canned.
• Learn how to effectively draw in listeners by getting their attention and making them want to hear more.
• Review persuasive and effective examples.
This exercise will help you organize your search strategy around job boards, career fairs, medical associations, professional recruiters, and more.
• Identify specific avenues for organizing your search.
• Take a strategic approach that ensures you cover all the bases.
With this exercise, you’ll learn how to distinguish yourself from the other candidates discover and define your career goals.
• Receive an invitation to interview for the positions you are most interested in.